Burglary/Theft: Robert Hardage, a 40-year-old male from Kenefic was arrested on July 29 for Petit Larceny and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. An online search of court records show Hardage has a felony conviction in Bryan County for Second Degree Burglary, and multiple misdemeanors for Driving Under the Influence, and Public Intoxication.
On July 30, Justin Buie, a 34-year-old male from Minco was arrested for Second Degree Burglary. An online search showed Buie has multiple possession convictions in various counties across Oklahoma.
On July 30, a 44-year-old man from Oakland, Tyler Hubert, was arrested for Second Degree Burglary. An online search shows Hubert also has a warrant out of Jackson County for Concealing Stolen Property. The suspect also has multiple felonies — Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance, Feloniously Pointing a Firearm, a Felon in the Possession of a Firearm, and Obtaining Cash with a Bogus Check.
Jennifer Miller, a 38-yearold female from Oklahoma was arrested on July 30 for Petty Larceny.
Laura Middleton, a 43-yearold female from Oakland, was arrested on August 2 for Petit Larceny, two charges of Possession and one charge of Possession of Paraphernalia.
Alejandro Contreras, a 37-year-old male from Madill, was arrested on August 3 for Petit Larceny, Obstruction of an Investigation, and False Impersonation. He also has a Failure to Appear for a Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance – Methamphetamine.
Sherri Helfrich-Morgan, a 45-year-old female from Durant, was arrested on August 3 for a Bryan County warrant for Possession of and Unauthorized Use of a Credit Card, Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance — Meth, and Possession for Drug Paraphernalia. Morgan also has two Second Degree Burglary and Felony Credit Card Abuse from Grayson County.
On August 4, Dakota Duncan, a 18-year-old male from Madill was arrested for Larceny of Merchandise from a Retailer, Possession of Paraphernalia, and Failure to Obey Flashing Red or Yellow Lights.
Assault: Tammi Jordan, a 55-year-old female from Oakland was arrested on August 3 for Assault and Battery.
Possession: Tracy Fink, a 36-year-old female from Allen, Texas, was arrested on July 30 for Drug Distribution and Transporting an Open Container. Gordon Scott, a 36-year-old male also from Allen, Texas was arrested for Possession with Intent to Distribute, Driving Under Suspension, Transporting an Open Container. He also has two active warrants from Collin County for Forgery of a Financial Instrument.
On August 2, five suspects were arrested for various Possession charges.
• Jeannette Guinn – a 39-year-old female from Kingston was arrested for two counts of Possession and one count of Manufacturing.
• Tammy Jones – a 35-yearold female from Gordonville, Texas was arrested for a Failure to Appear warrant for Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance and Driving Under the Influence. Online court records also show Jones has multiple convictions in Grayson County for Possession, Theft and Public Intoxication.
• Stoney McGehee – a 39-year-old male from Tishomingo was arrested for Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance and Driving Under Suspension.
• Charlie Raby – a 45-yearold male from Madill was arrested for Possession with the Intent to Distribute, Trafficking, and a Motion to Revoke Warrant for Falsely Impersonating Another Person to Created Liability. Raby also has prior convictions for Possession of Methand Falsely Impersonating Another Person.
• Shannon Caldwell, a 38-year-old female was originally arrested in May for Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance — Methamphetamine, and Possession of Paraphernalia. Caldwell pled guilty on July 31 and began her sentence on August 2.
On August 3, Joseph Acuna, a 28-year-old male from Mead was arrested for Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Obstruction, No Insurance. Acuna also has a warrant from Greer County for Failure to Comply with Personal Recognizance.
Driving under the Influence/Suspension: Morales Trejo, a 26-year-old male from Woodwind was arrested on July 30 for No Drivers License.
Mitchelle Alexander, a 28-year-old male from Tishomingo was arrested on July 31 on a Marshall County warrant for failure to pay on Driving Under Suspension and Speeding. Alexander also has multiple misdemeanors from Johnston County for Public Intoxication. Dana Armstrong, a 52-year-old male from Ardmore was arrested on a Marshall County warrant for Failure to Pay on a Driving Under the Influence. An online search shows Armstrong has multiple felonies: Obtaining Merchandise with a Bogus Check from Love County, and Aggravated Driving Under the Influence, and Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance from Carter County.
On August 2, three suspects were arrested for various driving offenses.
• Jeremiah Braudrick – a 36-year-old male from Norman was originally arrested and pled guilty to his first Driving Under the Influence. On August 2, Braudrick began serving his time on the weekends.
• Omar Gonzalez – a 19-year-old male from Madill was arrested for Driving Under the Influence and No Driver’s License.
• Travis Parker – a 28-yearold male from Grand Prairie, Texas was arrested for Driving Under Suspension, False Impersonation, Resisting Arrest, Obstruction, No Driver’s License, No License Plate, Second Degree Forgery, and Possession of Forged Evidence of Debt. An online search showed Parker has two felony convictions for Possession, one for Theft, and one for Assault Family Violence while Impeding Breath out of Dallas County.
On August 3, Dylan Howell, a 29-year-old male from Ardmore was arrested for Driving Under Suspension, No Insurance. Howell also has a past conviction of Underage Driving Under the Influence, and a felony of Possession with the Intent to Distribute from Carter County.
Miscellaneous: On July 30, Christopher Young, a 28-yearold male from Lawton was arrested for a Failure to Pay and Failure to Appear warrants for Obtaining Property by False Pretenses. Young also has warrants out of Bryan County for Larceny of Merchandise, Obstruction, Resisting Arrest, and Concealing Stolen Property.
Eddie Jackson, a 57-year-old male from Kenefic was arrested on July 31 for a Marshal County warrant for Failure to Pay on a Public Intoxication ticket. An online search showed the suspect has two felonies in Marshall County for Second Degree Burglary. Jackson also has a prior from Bryan County of Felony Manufacturing After Former Conviction of a Felony, and a current charge of Larceny of an Automobile After Former Conviction of a Felony. He also has warrants out of Johnston County for Driving Under the Influence and Leaving the Scene of an Accident.
Mikel Looney, a 42-year-old male from Kingston was arrested on August 3 on a Bench Warrant for Failure to Pay, No Seatbelt, and No Insurance ticket. An online search shows Looney has previous convictions of Obtaining Money by False Pretenses, and multiple Possessions.
On August 2, Caleb Burgess, a 29-year-old male from Madill was arrested for Trespassing After Being Forbidden and Attempting to Elude Police. An online search shows Burgess has multiple felonies — Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance within 1000 Feet of a Park, Concealing Stolen Property, Grand Larceny and Possession of Contraband in a Penal Institution.